ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:10:53 -0500
Hello Rhonda,

I hope you adn Ben had a nice relaxing day today.  Tomorrow I see the
neurosurgeon and have a nerve study test done.  It's an early day for me.  I
guess I got planety of rest today as I kept dozing off in my recliner, lol.
I hope tomorrow's weather isnice like today's was but who knows?  I heard
Snow was in the offing.  Yes, we're all glad to hear Ben is doing well.
Sorry to hear about that anemia.  He'll get better though--we're all praying
for him andfor you.  *Hugs*

April