ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:17:26 -0600
Kathy, I heard a pastor use this passage once in talking about the new year.

Exodus 12:2  This month [shall be] unto you the beginning of months: it
[shall be] the first month of the year to you.

Take a look at the context and see what you think.  He was saying that
dates are important to the Lord and the idea of a new beginning.

At 10:07 AM 12/29/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Guys,
>I'm trying to put together a New Year's Eve service and I was wondering
>if any of you have any suggestions for an appropriate bible passage.  I
>think that we've pretty much warn out Psalm 90.  Any suggestions will be
>appreciated.
>In Him,
>Kathy

>The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

John

Arguments are to be avoided: they are always vulgar and
often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde<*>