ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:30:53 -0800
Paul, I think, like the rest, you should keep the cookie jar if only to
torture you with reminders of the cookies you can no longer eat while on
your "diet" And, I received a braille watch, thank heaven. Now the pastor
won't have to hear my talking watch announcing the time half way through his
sermon. Kerri.