ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:33:38 -0500
I started the thread, Carol.  And you're cheating.  You're supposed to
mention just the most memorable and tell us what lesson you learned.  Smile.
But I appreciated all you shared.  Sounds like the lesson is that the LORD
will get us through anything, the highs and the lows.  And I hope you feel
all better very quickly this year.

Paul