ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:46:13 -0500
Pat I think the problem is that Real Audio doesn't read .mp3 files which
this is, especially the older version of Real Audio as you say.  I think I
can convert it to a .wav file which something on your computer should be
able to read automatically but it would be a huge file.  Let me know if you
want to try.

Paul