ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:07:56 -0600
Thanks, Chris. I do have Real Audio on my computer but it is an older
version, version eight to be exact. It should have opened up.

I'm glad my loving computer is being loving now. That was a pretty scarey
experience yesterday thinking I had lost everything, since we couldn't even
boot it up, and then he reloaded Windows and then did the updates again,
and all is well now. Praise God!

I really do Praise God for my Loving Vernon's knowledge of computers. He
doesn't know everything, but he is pretty good with them.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson who is excited