ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:38:57 -0500
Not that I have any personal interest, but can Chester be used as a security
system?  For example, in a purely hypothetical way, suppose a very cute
Italian came into your house one night looking for, well, let's just say
some food for argument's sake, would Chester be able to tell him where the
food was?  And if not right away would sticking his head in the water bowl
(the bird's, not the Italian's) make him talk faster?

Inquiring Italian Lion