ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:25:46 -0500
Wow.  Great job, Brad and Chris.  If it jams as it did for me when trying to
play it from the website, right click on the link and save the file to your
desktop then run it from there.  It should work fine.

Brad, you really need to sing professionally somewhere.  Oh, he's no mail.
Does he still get these after he comes back?

Paul