ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:28:37 -0500
Stephanie, this might sound incredibly stupid, in fact, probably even
insane, but so help me Abraham Lincoln, it works...

i dropped an egg once on the counter top and made a real big mess.  Again:
I kid? you? not...  Guess what I used to get it up, and within 30 seconds it
was as clean as before...  I just grabbed about 2 or 3 babywipes and wiped
it up...  it's amazing how that worked...  I wouldn't a thought they'd be
moist enough to handle it...  Needless to say:  I was very surprised.

LOL!

Geez, in one day, how did we get over 180 e-mails to this list?  my Heavens!

Chris.