ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:36:27 -0500
Hey, Lelia

Our lurking List Techie Roberta or others  could probably solve your problem
better than yours truly but here's what I think just to see if it helps.

First, don't shut down your computer if you haven't done so already.  Leave
it on because I'm pretty sure that there is a temporary file somewhere with
your document or most of it still in it somewhere on your computer.

The big question is when you say you deleted the file, what do you mean?  Do
you mean you shut it and when you opened it again it was gone?  Or you're
trying to find it by a certain name and it tells you there's no such name or
you intentionally deleted it and now realize it was the wrong file or what?

That will make a big difference in how to get it back.  It's almost always
possible, though.

Also, what version of Windows operating system are you using?  Or are you on
a Mac?

Paul