ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:01:21 -0500
Apparently he doesn't want to be in his family either, Phil.  Hence all
those plastic surgeries to take away any vestige of looking like them or any
other Black man.  He actually looks like an alien now with a razor sharp
nose and huge eyes.  Frightening.  I don't know how kids can be around him
alone without being afraid just for that reason alone.

Paul who also looks scary but is all natural