ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:20:23 -0000
Well, not really . . ..

We went to a party once though . . ..  I'd best explain!

Mike was leaving his last job, being made redundant and all that.  They
wanted a little office get together and I was invited too.  I actually
wanted to be there for Mike anyway because it wasn't that easy a time.

Anyway, when I got there, the girls preparing the food were just sitting
there munching away!  Then someone said they'd bought Mike chocolates but
had started to eat them.  The box continued to be passed around in the
afternoon and finally, when it was time to go home, we got just a small part
of the second layer to take home.

Some party, some gift that was!

--
Carol
Grinning away in remembrance of those things you think don't really