ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:39:12 -0500
I have called the blindness organizations, there are some
transportation sources if you happen to be over 60.  The Pa lotery
supports senior citizens.
Other agencies like the Bucks County association for the blind offer
assistance with shopping once a month but like I said you have to apply,
someone is comming out after the first of the year.
As for the hospital chaplin, I haven't talked to him, I will call
tomorrow just to see what he says.
 I realize that asking for help is hard, especially when in a new place,
and this time of year, many people areaway for the holidayys,  I have
plenty to worry or rather pray about,
how we will get on with less money, my rent, my electric bill, the car
payment, the car insurance, and then to that I can add, buying Ben's
medicin once he comes home, going to and paying for doctor visits, and
then... we add this transportation issue, and my finishing my class
work, do you see what I mean, can you say overload?
I did check with Pendot, and I can legally ride with Christa.

Rhonda