ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:40:30 -0600
Kathy, Paul and all,

I too love Mary Did You Know, differently than you Kathy I do love the
music lol. It's probably that minor key and scale I'm a sucker for lol. I
also like O Holy Night. Another song, which my daughter and I sang as a
duet for our Christmas program, and which I hadn't heard before this year
is Christmas Has It's Cradle. A great song that brings Christmas past the
cradle to where Christmas ought be celebrated. below are the Words...
another minor key Kathy lol. Anyway here's the woids.

Christmas has it's cradle
where a baby cried,
Did the lantern's shadow
show him crucified?