ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:25:03 -0500
O gosh...  There are so many that I love...  um...  I should send Phil some
of my holiday sequences I've done...

I know that what Child is this has been a major! favorite of mine...

i also really love Silent Night, however, I don't think it's one of my favs.
i know O Little Town of Bethlehem, has got!  To be one of the most
gloriously heavenly! songs I've ever heard, and have you ever heard it done
strictly on nothing but handbells?  O? my? God!

Forgive that expression, but, w'w'w'wo!

i've written my own arrangement of the peace.  i'll see if I can't fire up
Cakewalk over hear and sequenvce it and send it to phil...

or if any of yall specificly want it, you can write me off list and let me
know...

it'll just be a midi file, not an mp3 so don't worry...  Besides, you all
don't wanna hear me sing...  LOL!  I'm not that great...

I was, yes, but I've been out of trained vocal practice for so long now that
I probably sound like a squeeking cat who just got ...... uh, put it more
nicely:  I probably sound like Grandma when she got ran over by a
reindeer...

An'n'n'n'n'ny way...  LOL!

I think the only other one would have to be probably Till the Seasons come
round Again by Vince Gill...  Again, yes, I have it ripped so if any of you
all want it, just let me know...

No, i will not send you the whole CD, as that's illegal, but just one track
I don't personally see much problem with...

if nothing else, I can at least send ya the words...

it has very very special meaning to me, but right now, i'm no where near
emotionally stable enough to explain, and if I try, I will have a pannick
attack, so I won't...  Trust me though, it tares me completely apart each
and literally every time I hear it...

Take care...  O, whoops?  one more:  Away in a Manger being done by John
Berry.

Chris.