ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:15:42 -0600
Well a loss it is, but you'd feel much more in a different way if the bike
went through a windshield or the like. I am in no way made of it, but it is
just money, and that can't replace the relationship you share with your
wife. We all need be reminded of this from time to time. I know I did when
our house in Texas was flooded and it looked like we were in for $20,000 to
get it fixed enough to sell and I didn't have it, and also when our housing
purchase here looked like it was going sour and we had no rental to turn
to. Money comes and money goes, we make it we spend it, we save it and we
sometimes find our selves in debt, but the relationship we have with our
spouse and others around us are not based on dollars and when we find
disputes, it is a clear sign selfishness, pride, and /or fear are present
and in need of adjustment.  A bummer I know, but to be shared and not
accused, mistakes happen and we sometimes lose out, and sometimes it looks
like we lose out from the surface and it turns out otherwise in the end.

Brad