ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 04:41:42 -0400
Guys, i have a friend named Jes.  We were just talking a bit, and I had
raised the same question to him that i did the list, about that scripture.
he then said he didn't know, and knew he was worthless, screwed, and
probably going straight to hell.  i of corse preceded to console him, and to
obviously pray for him...  He does seem really very depressed though and
still not all the way convinced of God's love...  i need you all please to
be praying for him...  Also besides praying, is there anything else that all
of us, including myself can do for him?  i'm chatting on msn right now with
him so if you all can think of anything, let me know.

Chris.