ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 02:12:14 -0600
Prayer ad Phil and Sandy's was , as usual good.  We truly shared some
special moments together this evening.

But I would be remise if I didn't tell you of an event after prayer.  in
addition to Sandy's excellent cooking, there was some extremely decadent
chocolate served for dessert.  Three layers of rich German chocolate
interlaced with  loads of caramel, coconut and pecans.  Homemade fresh this
very day.  Wish you all could have been here.  Since y all weren't, all of
us had to repent for the extra large pieces which we willfully consumed.   I
understand that there is some still left over, although how long that
condition will exist, I cannot truthfully or untruthfully say.

Vicki