ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:40:51 -0600
Pat, lol.  Actually, I think the number of verses is determined by how long
the altar call lasts.  No, I won't do any singing.  After a view verses, I
would lose track of where I am.

At 05:43 PM 12/17/03 -0600, you wrote:
>John,
>
>lol. I didn't know there were 95 verses. Do you want to sing them for me in
>an MP3 file, and I'll learn them and sing them all to VErnon. lol.
>
>Lovings!
>Pat
>
>At 10:52 AM 12/17/03 -0600, you wrote:
> >Pat, did you play all 95 verses of Just As I Am?  Lol.
> >
> >At 10:51 PM 12/16/03 -0600, you wrote:
> > >Dear Phil,
> > >
> > >I can relate to the sadness that many feel this Christmas. Today,
> > >especially, I have been feeling sad, and for no particular reason. I
> played
> > >my new organ and it does help cheer me up. Vernon and I spent more than 2
> > >hours together this evening while I played the organ. He said to me, let's
> > >start our own Church. I agreed. He said "let's start a Church with music
> > >only, no talking." I then said: "We can Praise and Worship The Lord
> through
> > >Music." I said: "I'll play the Alter call song." I then played the song
> > >"Just as I am."What do you think of that. <smile>
> > >
> > >Of course, we were not serious about starting our own Church, but I was
> > >serious about Praising and Worshiping The Lord through Music. Then I
> played
> > >and sang the song: "I love You Lord." Then VErnon asked me to play "The
> > >Lord's Prayer", so I did. He loves the song, "In His Time."
> > >
> > >Thanks so much Phil for all your love and support to all of us. You and
> > >Sandy are totally loving, and I honestly mean that with all my heart.
> > >
> > >God Bless you both.
> > >
> > >Lovingly,
> > >Pat Ferguson
> discouraged on
> > thankful
> well.  I
> > bring
> > code they
> prayed
> medical
> > to a
> often get
> > enough.  It
> > the one
> > right now
> especially
> > who hate
> email us,
> > will call
> > I'd pay
> > I can

> >John
> >
> >It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let
> >them make their experiments on journalists and politicians.
> >-- Henrik Ibsen<*>

John

You know you're in trouble when you call your answering
service and they tell you it's none of your business.<*>