ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:23:44 -0600
Phil,
Yes, I believe you are totally correct in what you said. He's thinking
about things, but what they are, I am not sure. I did tell him I want to
find a good Church and a Spirit filled one. He said "You have a Church
here." That's all he said. I think he's searching, but I think when he gets
too close, he backs off, if you know what I mean.

I want to find the right Church, but neither do I want to draw Vernon away
from me if I do that. I want to draw him closer to me, and to The Lord.
This is something I've been praying about.

Love,
Pat Ferguson