ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:20:07 -0700
Hi Everyone,
    Yes what a surprise.  I left on October 10th setting my echurch-l list
to nomail.  When I came back there were about  200 or so extra messages in
my inbox that I didn't expect.  No, I am not complaining.  I had actually
been considering leaving all the messages to come in while I was gone, but,
not knowing how to find out how much space I had in my inbox, I decided to
go nomail. Now the question is, do I really have the time to read through
all this stuff?  Well, I'll try to make time, soif I have anything that
might be really earth-shaking, I will post to these off-topic messages, or
else, I'll post privately to the senders so as not to clog the list.
God bless to all.
Glad to be back with you all,
Now here comes my reading adventure through all these messages.
Love,
Vinny