ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:29:19 -0700
Hi all, I hope you all don't think I'm nuts but if you do oh well, I have to
share this with you all.

About four days ago Todd was typing an email to his friend and all of suden
his computer just completely stopped working.  We thought he had got a virus
oh yay!!! Well, we tried everything bu8t what we couldn't afford which was
to take it and get it fuxed.  Well, today we had lots of snow and so Todd
couldn't get out of our driveway to go to work, he couldn't feel the
sidewalk and almost ended up in 92nd street which is a busy street.

Well, he started feeling guilty about missing work.  Then he got on the
treadmill and started having some time with God, and he said that 30 minutes
later which was five minutes before his time was up he fled from the
treadmill and told me Lelia God has told me that I need to pray and spend
time in His word today and to fast and God said that he would bless Todd.
You all I promise you this truly happened.  We did just that I joined him in
his fast and we prayed and worshipped God and got into his word and we
didn't just do it for five minutes we did it for a while then rested and
meditated on what we'd read and then came back for more, we also listened to
some worship music along with that.  Well, we finally broke our fast and we
came back into the computer room and Todd sat at my computer as he was used
to doing and I felt the Spirit telling me to turn on the computer Todd's
that is, well, I wasn't sure it was the Spirit and I almost didn't pay
attention, but I reached over and turned it on and Praise God his computer
is working now.  God is a technician he is everything.

Honest all of this is true.

Lelia