ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shelly Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:24:15 -0800
Hello, for those of u who don't know here's what's been up health wise. I've
been on my period since the day before Thanksgiving, and have recently begun
passing bloodclots. I'm in a lot of pain! And have begun to feel very weak
probably from loss of blood. Thursday at 1 I have an altrasound which'll b
fun because since I had my gallbladder removed I have no blader controll. I
would appreciate prayers that we would b able to quickly resolve whatever
this is and that I would b able to stay calm. I don't do medical proceedures
well.
Shelly