ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:59:11 -0000
Yeah,

I just want to confirm that there are many reasons for depression (one of
which Brad has sited below) and we do need God's wisdom.  This week I have
had a bout of depression not known to me for a long, long time now.
Everything was pitch black, lights turned off and all!  I was urged, if
necessary, to go to my doc but knew it wasn't physical.  All the physical
symptoms were there all right and my actions matched them;  but the problem
was a direct attack on me and what's going on in my life in the Lord.
Immediately God spoke a word to me and I was able to respond and take up my
position and not His, I was totally freed.  I was no longer held down by the
enemy.  Now, I don't feel like singing and shouting from the rooftops yet
because God is still showing me a walk through this one, but I feel heaps
better and am able to see things again from His perspective.

--
Carol