ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:15:59 -0700
Hi Paul, I really liked what you had to say about time, it makes sense and I
had not seen that before.  As for David making Solomon king, well, I guess
you can say as God had done many times before, God gave David the strength
to do what he had to do to make his son Solomon king.  The only way for us
to know who we are allied with is to read and feast on God's word and make
it our heart knowledge.

Lelia