ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:02:33 -0500
Thanks!  it's been an interesting week for all of us I gu3ess, different
stresses, I am glad you got your key situation straightened out.
I feel much better today, with a little sleep.

It was just such a long dayyesterday, and when Ben was in surgery I was
all alone,Christa had gone home with Bowers my guide dog so she could
eat, and to feed  our little dog Buddy.  I was in the OR waiting room,
at around 8 at night.  No one around, no tv in there, all quiet.  it
seemed for ever until the doctor came and saidBen was out of surgery.

I am going to see him this afternoon,  Jenna has come from Georgia, so
Ben will be happy to see her.

Rhonda