ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:35:32 -0600
Well, all you have to do is to ask the still living jews who were liborated
from Hitler to know that sometimes wars are necessary.
It would be wonderful if we could all float through life with a hand full of
balloons and smiles on our faces but thems the breaks.
Some want all of the baloons and get cheap thrills out of yanking them from
our hands and watching us splat on the ground below as they rise higher and
higher.
They don't realize that someday they will be alone up their with all of the
ballons and fly into the sun.
hahahahahahah
What?
Where'd that come from?
Sorry, I got on a roll and couldn't seem to stop myself.
It's the poetic deamond in me.

Smiling head spinning out of control.

Matt