ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:17:00 -0500
Paul and Phil,

Doesn't it seem strange that with all of the coalition forces walking the
streets, that some of them would be immediately to the scene of the deaths
of those two?  Would there really be time for teenagers to get to the
bodies and mutilate them?  It doesn't ring true, unless I'm totally naive.

Praying this nightmare comes to an end soon........

Helen