ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:13:07 -0700
Kathy,

I certainly understand those feelings you talked about concerning others.
Especially when those others have been friends.  With the cramped living
quarters you have, waiting on the other house deal to finalize, plus all the
burdens and concerns of the church ministry itself, there is a lot to be
concerned about.  Yet, you are in God's Maine Frame, as in the state of
Maine, and He knows exactly where you are right now.  He hasn't forgotten
about you and He isn't going to forget about you.  You and the Lord are
getting closer even if you can't feel it yet.  You will feel it, however,
eventually.  He hasn't forgotten about Chris either and He is going to take
care of that somehow and some way eventually.  I suppose the hardest thing
for me to learn in my walk with the Lord over the years is His time table.
He is never in a hurry but He can make things come together in seconds.  He
is never early or late.  He does, however, have a perfect design for our
lives and you are His perfect will.  He just wants to live Himself out in
you.  So, now.  I have told you nothing you don't already know.

Phil.