ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Julie M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:17:53 -0700
Hi, everyone!

Thanks everyone for your prayers for a fun and safe trip.  Tracey and I got
back last night, and the trip was all we expected and more.

The Bocelli concert was excellent, and we were able to get a ride there from
someone Tracey knows.  We also visited some more of her friends.  Friday and
Saturday we took the buses and subway to see downtown Manhattan.  New York
is quite crowded and busy, and visiting it was interesting.  It certainly
wasn't the same old routine.

I read some email while gone and prayed for you, including Phil and Vickie
with the flu and Sandy with her cold.  I'm also praying for your requests,
Pat.

Julie Melton
Visit me at
http://www.heart-and-music.com