ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:15:20 -0600
That's awful.
They will be in my thoughts.
Strangely enough we awoke to the sound of a smoke detector last night but it
was set off by our heater which we just turned on for the first time this
year.
It had a smokey or burning smell and since we are new in this house I am not
real familiar with the furnis.
I crawled up in the attick and checked it as best I could and opened windows
and blew out the house with a fan then staid up most of the night on edge
but nothing came of it.
It has run all night and all day and no more problems.
Punchy today because of the experience though.
Much better outcome though.

Take Care and god bless.
Matt
Marage is a covenant, not a contractual relationship.
In a contract we limit our responsibilities and demand our rights, while in
a covenant we give up rights and take on responsibility.