ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:01:09 -0500
Dear Nelda,

Yes, I am praying for your daughter Kathi, that she will find the peace
that she needs for her own healing of the sadness, and that she will find
wisdom and strength in comforting the little children who are so troubled
over the loss of their friend Sarah.  And I pray for you as you see your
daughter suffering, that the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ will keep you
strong and loving and compassionate toward her, as you walk with her
through this trying time.

Love,
Helen