ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:27:01 -0600
Vinnie,

Look forward to your return to the list. Safe travels and peaceful
transition back to BC. Seems life has it seasons of trials and victories
that are obvious to us in our reflective, current,  and future moments, and
as we know from living the years we have, things never stay as they are,
for good or for not so good as we weave about life, but we can stand in
that comfort that if in trials, soon peace and comfort and releif from them
is around the corner. Or biblically correct might be "we're pressed and not
crushed, pursecuted but not abandoned though the sorrow lasts for the
night, the joy comes in the morning". Not an exact quote but you know what
it refers.

Blessings,

Brad