ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:05:01 -0700
Vinny,

We truly will miss you and will pray you God speed on your travel.  I know
after dealing with trial after trial, the words of the en enemy often come
in like a flood.  God still loves you and we do too.  He's big enough to
handle any of your questionings and concerns.  Though it feels like because
of those trials and questions, nothing you would say would be worth reading,
quite the opposite is true.  It would be very worth reading.  We're standing
with you, shoulder to shoulder.

Vicki