BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:20:02 -0500
My son just returned from backpacking on the Superior Hiking Trail.  It
took a great deal of interrogation to get any information about the
trip out of him.  I did get him to reveal that they had shared a
campsite with a "Wilderness Therapy" Group.  Or rather that they would
have, but the leader urged them to move on to another site.

What the heck is "Wilderness Therapy"?  Is this like "Aroma Therapy",
"Massage Therapy" or what?

Hey!  I could start a new service!  Histo-Presto Therapy...I wonder if
the market is owners or professionals?

-jc