From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:05:09 -0500
I just downloaded Service Pack 2 for X.P. and began noticing some changes.

For one thing: When I open a message I only get the from and subject lines.
I have to tab over one more time and then hit insert and down arrow to read
it which I didn't have to do before.

Also, when attempting to listen to a stream I get the information bar which
says that Internet Explorer is blocking a download or file that may harm my
computer but it doesn't give me the option of allowing it through or not.
This only happens on some streams like M.L.B. which I can't get any of and
others.  Some of them that I can listen to cut in and out a lot.  Is there a
setting in Internet Explorer that I need to change?  I had my computer
instructor out here on Tuesday and while he is very knowledgeable and in
fact is a script writer even he couldn't understand what was happening.  73.
Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)