From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:41:29 -0400
problem is,  everything on the web sites is based around I E  and Netscape
so you never know what you'll get with another browser, I know some work
alright for sighted people, but those are the 2 most web sites are made and
tested to work with. In other words, when you have a problem with a web site
and need help, you email them and ask them a question, first thing they'll
do is tell you to revert back to I E or net scape and try it, and besides,
IE is always on your machine so even it you use another program, it's still
there people,  you can't get rid of it.