From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:19:36 -0400
I have 2 of them,  I liked the first one so much I bought another one for
the mobile, the TM-G707A is a great radio. The V7A would be a little better
with cross band and duel receive, but honestly I just put the 707 in scan
and lock out all but the frequencies I don't listen to all the time and it's
just as good, I can't listen to something else when I'm talking anyway.