From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:00:22 -0700
Hi Tom,

Whenever such paperwork does exist, I expect the person requiring the
paperwork to render reasonable accomodations to insure that I am able to
participate in the process.  I'm blind, not sighted.  That makes me
different.  The sighted should be willing to help, and should learn not to
take their sight for granted...