From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:03:27 -0700
Hi Steve,

I've tried calling a few times without being able to reach anyone.  I
understand all the possible reasons and accept them.  I just haven't had
enough time to keep trying to reach them till I actually made contact, but,
indeed, I hope you're right.  Another idea I am having is to finally get my
signature digitized in to a .bmp or similar graphics format, complete the
online app, and e-mail or FAX it to them.  Ideas on that process?