From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 23:27:02 -0400
    Tom is right here.

Just a few weeks ago, I called the ARRL and got very quick and friendly help
in renewing my current license, whose term was supposed to expire in 90
days.

You have to be an ARRL member, and it's recommended that you tell them that
you're visually-impaired, and they'll send you a short form to complete, and
you're in business.

I made the call on Friday: April 16, and already got my officially-renewed
paper license from the FCC the other day.

Great service, eh!

Handihams also has a renewal and update service for members.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI