From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:46:20 -0500
How good do those magnet topper antennas work indoors? Someone told me I
could use one of those, not sure if they make them triband, or at least 440
and 2 meters. I suppose if there's irlp or echolink systems around, that can
get my signal further too, but if there are, I don't know the access codes.