From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:28:37 -0500
Yeah, it's the only one I've ever had, I used to operate on an icom rig that
had a speech chip, I forgot the model now, but still may have it at home.
Although it wasn't really that good for accessisibility to my knowledge like
this HT, it worked good at my parents place, but I can't install an antenna
in an apartment, or would there be something I could use?