From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:07:14 -0500
the people that make jfw do monitor the user list, and what's wrong with how
they manage file and folder names? I never had any complaints with jfw at
all, no problem with the support either. Not in the 5 years I've used it
anyway. But I suppose that's not for this list, sorry I got in to this
conversation, I always am when this topic comes up and I throw my 2 cents
in. Basically, I say, do what I did, try both, see which you like, the demos
are out there, and go with it and don't listen to input from anyone, you'll
be a lot better off when it comes to screen readers. Everyone likes what
they use and don't even want to hear anything about the other product in
most cases.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3