From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:05:46 -0500
QRZ does list the FRN, just look through the info after you click details,
it will say FRN: xxxxxxxxx   xxx being for the numbers in my example,  it's
there, or it always was., just keep going through the address and all that
info, it was there.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3