From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:02:43 -0330
Hello List:

Well I have decided on the Alpha Delta DX-A twin sloper.
This antenna has pre set dimensions, if needed, needed in my case, which would make it a perfect fit in my tower tree line situation.
I'm also going to install, not absolutely necessary unless the support structure doesn't offer the best grounding system, again, in my case, the optional ground lead to an RF ground source.
On the left hand side of my tower's natural platteau, about 20 feet down, is a stream.
Would this make a good ground source if I was to attach my antenna's ground lead to a proper ground rod and hammer it in the middle of the stream?

Thanks all and 73:
Michael VO1RYN