From:
Matthew Elliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:05:04 -0600
hi. i hit enter on the link, and get the following 404 error.
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is
temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.
Open the
www.fcc.gov
 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the
 Back
 button to try another link.
Click
search.gif (114 bytes) Search
 to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer