From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:10:56 -0800
Hi Tracy, I agree with you. I put in my request to
register over a week ago. It said that if you didn't
get a response in 30 minutes there were 3 things you
could do, the first being changing you're e-mail
address and I forget the other 2, so I'd given up.
Then yesterday I get a message saying I sent a request
for them to resend my sign up code, weird. 1, I never
got the fool thing before then, and 2, I hadn't sent
anything to them since. Guess they've got a few bugs,
lol.