From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:14:43 -0500
I forget where I got them, I think it was the JFW mailing list home page,
but if you don't have any luck, let me know and I'll attach them to an email
and send them your way no problem. I use Hyper Terminal for packet myself
because I never could get the one you mentioned working right for me.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3