Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:39:33 -0600
Hi Tom.
I had the same problem a while back and the people at FS helped me out.
Adobe put a line in the sys.ini file that Jaws doesn't like.  After removing
that line everything worked fine.  If my memory is still just a little good
I think adobe put this at the very top of sys.ini.  I think you could be
safe in putting just about any of the camera software on the computer if you
compare the sys.ini between the old and the new if you do have trouble.
Just make sure you have a copy of the sys.ini before you install the camera
software.  Hope this help a little and have a Merry Christmas.
Bob  KA5ETA
Echo-link node 28599
442.150R